Welcome to Day 1 of the
Trick or Treat Decluttering Challenge!
If you chose TRICK, your task for the day is to empty and declutter 1 kitchen cabinet or drawer.
- Take a picture of the space and the time you’re starting on this task
- Completely empty the space
- Give it a quick cleaning
- Sort through the items that live in that cabinet or drawer
- Declutter anything you don’t like, use, or is damaged
- Return the items you’ll be keeping in an orderly fashion
- Take an after-picture of the space and the time you’re finished
- Visit the post in the Facebook group to share how it went! (We’d love to see your pictures too and hear how long it took you if you’d like to share that info.)
If you chose TREAT, your task for the day is to spend at least 15 minutes doing something you love.
Read a great book, give yourself a manicure, soak your feet in a warm bath, talk with a friend you haven’t spoken with in a while… do something that will nourish your soul and leave you feeling better than when you started.
- Choose your activity of choice
- Spent at least 15 minutes enjoying your activity
- Visit the post in the Facebook group to share how it went! We’d love to hear what you did, how long you did it, and how you felt before and after if you’d like to share.