Welcome to Day 2 of the
Trick or Treat Decluttering Challenge!
If you chose TRICK, your task for the day is to declutter 1 counter in your home.
- Take a picture of the space and the time you’re starting on this task
- Completely empty the space
- Give it a quick cleaning
- Sort through the items that live on that counter
- Declutter anything you don’t like, use, or is damaged
- Return the items you’ll be keeping in an orderly fashion
- Take an after-picture of the space and the time you’re finished
- Visit the post in the Facebook group to share how it went! (We’d love to see your pictures too and hear how long it took you if you’d like to share that info.)
If you chose TREAT, your task for the day is to write a list of 20 things you’re thankful for. The more specific, the better! (So instead of, “I’m thankful for my family” try to come up with specific moments and interactions you’re thankful for instead.)
- Write your list of at least 20 things
- Visit the post in the Facebook group to share how it went! We’d love to hear what you did, how long you did it, and how you felt before and after if you’d like to share.