With Christmas and the end of 2014 around the corner, I thought there’d be no better time to finally finish my 100 Days of Kindness series than the present.
I hadn’t intended on letting almost a year pass before writing more, but life got in the way… as it usually does if I allow it to.
These 20 random acts of kindness ideas range from super simple to more complex and time consuming. I hope there are some new ideas that you can start using in your own life to help those around you. For more ideas, be sure to check out ideas 1-20 and 21-40.
41. Leave anonymous notes or surprises for strangers (Maybe a nice note or a $5 bill tucked in a book at the library or bookstore or left on a windshield)
42. Send a gift for no reason to someone who needs it
43. Pick up trash
44. Do or help someone with their yardwork
45. Shovel someone’s sidewalk or driveway
46. Hold the door for someone
47. Donate to an organization you believe in
48. Avoid road rage
49. Allow someone into traffic
50. Call or write to someone from your childhood who positively impacted your life
51. Run errands with or for an elderly neighbor or friend
52. Send a surprise piece of mail to a child in your life (or a friend! These days, it’s nice to receive something other than a bill in the mailbox.)
53. Babysit for a friend
54. Forgive a debt owed to you and never mention it again
55. Give an encouraging word to someone
56. Help someone move or pack
57. Leave $2 at a Redbox machine to treat a stranger to a movie
58. Offer change to a fellow customer in line
59. Support a friend’s business
60. Leave sidewalk chalk/bubbles/sandbox toys at a park for kids to use
To read more about this challenge or for additional ideas click:
What was the last random act of kindness you gave or received?