Today’s the big day! I’m so excited to share my first ebook, Celebrate Easter, with you all!
Just add food
If you’re anything like me, you love entertaining, but can sometimes be overwhelmed by all of the extra little details. Finding or making Easter party decor can take a long time, and making sure you remember everything can be a feat in and of itself.
Well stress no more! I made Celebrate Easter so all you’ll have to do is add food. There’s nothing easier than that! You’ll be able to create a perfectly coordinated party and focus on enjoying time with friends and family instead of worrying about party decor.
The Celebrate Easter printable collection includes 28 pages of printables, including those pictured below and many more!
Included in Celebrate Easter
- “Happy Easter” banner and 3 spacers flags (one striped and two bunny designs)
- Decorative dots for gift tags or topping cupcakes (24 designs)
- Candy bar wrappers (2 designs: “Happy Easter” and “Thank You”)
- Water bottle wrappers (7 designs)
- “Happy Easter” bag toppers
- Flat and Tented placecards and food labels (24 designs)
- Drink flags (12 designs)
- Party Invitation
- Thank You cards (2 designs)
- Party signs for 8×10 frame (5 designs)
I love these little drink flags. They’re cute and functional too. You can use them to identify drinks and even write your guests’ names on them so no one loses their drink.
I’ve also made the printables to coordinate perfectly with my free EOS Easter printable.
I hope you have a very Happy Easter, and a super easy to throw party. I’d love to see pictures of your Easter party when it’s over!
Congratulations on your ebook! Looks like it is going a great one:)
These are ADORABLE! I will go ahead and share on my FB – the world MUST see this! I love the little drink flags and the banner is so perfect. Great cheerful colors.
Thanks so much! 🙂