It’s the perfect time of year for spooky treats and all things pumpkin, and this Pumpkin Cheesecake Mummy Cookies recipe has both!
This post contains affiliate links.
What you’ll need:
- Large Cookies (Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies (Limited Edition)
- M&Ms Candies
- Vanilla Frosting (Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting)
- Black Food Coloring (AmeriColor is the absolute best food coloring I’ve ever used, by far!)
- Decorating Bags
- Basket Weave Decorating Cake Tip (Wilton #46)
- In a small bowl combine 5 oz. frosting with 2-3 drops black food coloring.
- Attach basket weave decorating tip to your piping bag and fill with grey icing.
- With a knife, cover half of the top of your cookie with white vanilla icing.
- Affix two M&M candy eyes onto the white frosting.
- Use your piping bag to pipe various lines across the top of the cookie representing the shrouds that the mummy would be wrapped in.
- Repeat until all the cookies are covered.
They’re so cute and easy to make, and they’d be perfect for a special Halloween treat or party. For more Halloween ideas, be sure to check out these posts:
What’s your favorite Halloween treat?